Don’t find fault, find a remedy (Henry Ford)
- Personal sessions and coaching: without shaking a moral finger but with a sympathetic ear and a practical step-by-step plan: research of intentions, reflections on the effects of behaviour, increasing insight and awareness to encourage the first change, and support with the desired behavioural changes for more vitality.
- Guiding and supporting themed group sessions.
- Organizing themed meetings, presentations, coaching sessions.
- Workshops aimed at self-reflection or behavioural changes where there is room to practise to support the development process.
- Lectures about living with vitality, forming healthy habits, self-guidance and personal leadership.
- Confidential counsellor and/or sounding board.
- Supervising and coaching employees, managers or departments
- Advice on increasing vitality and preventing illness
- Stimulating ownership, taking and giving responsibility
- Improving customer focus and commercialism
- Improve communication and cooperation
- Leadership development
- Increase resilience
- Learn to think and act on intention; vision development.