Existing is a fact, living is an art (F. Lenoir, philosopher)
From a broad professional & experiential expertise I guide people and organisations through a wide range of questions. To gain more insight in the art of living through self-reflection, values and research, doing assignments, vision development, learning about self-management and personal leadership.
For example :
- Resilience:being able to deal with a given situation, such as setbacks, more effectively.
- Taking responsibility: only for the part for which you are responsible.
- Ownership :(re)gaining control over your own life.
- Signalling : recognising your needs by listening to your body and your emotions.
- Regulation :effectively regulate your emotions.
- Decisive power:dare to make choices and accept consequences.
- Self-criticism :being able to stop negative thoughts.
- Dependency:of undermining behaviour and/or destructive means and substances and breaking these unhealthy habits.
- Vitality :more balance in your energy management through mental and physical health.
These are frequent occurring themes in which I can support and stimulate the learning process both individually as well as with groups.